Cost Of Planning A Wedding In Goa
We, at Wedding Planner at Goa, nurture an intense passion for arranging destination weddings. We strive to create the most innovative décor and manage just about every aspect of your wedding with such perfection that your wedding journey remains one of the most cherished memories of life. If you allow us to create your dream Goan wedding, we can offer a host of customised wedding packages. So be it a traditional Hindu wedding, or a dazzling Punjabi wedding, or a spectacular Catholic and Church wedding, all you need to do is to let us know. We can tailor our services as per your need. Also, you might want to flip through our catalogues and browse our portfolio to get an idea of what your wedding can look like.
Let us assume that you are inviting 100 guests on the basis of double occupancy sharing. The entire event would take about two nights and three days to wrap now. In that case, the rough event flow can be as following:
- Day 1: your guests arrive, freshen up, and enjoy lunch. Then they get ready for Mehandi Rasam and Sangeet Dinner
- Day 2: after breakfast and lunch your guests start preparing for the wedding, followed by Reception Dinner
- Day 3: guests check out after breakfast
Such an arrangement might cost in between INR 13 Lakhs-20 lakhs. It depends on the service and Wedding Packages in Goa and the accommodations you book.Choosing a Package
With our partners, we have arranged more than 200 parties; Most of our vendors are locally sourced. Having been in the industry for about four years, we have successfully partnered with many premier service providers. So what you can least expect is the continuous execution of different services? We thoroughly believe in the conception of cost-cutting, without compromising on the quality of what we offer. The Cost of Wedding in Goa would naturally go high if you are looking for 5-star hotel accommodation, or thematic wedding party, as well as the Mehandi ceremony with a twist.
At the most basic level, our package would include a sophisticated entrance arch, which is well-adorned with floral embellishments and drapes that coordinate with the theme-colour of your wedding. Even the wedding mandap would resonate with the theme that you have chosen. The stage can feature a designer flex that captures all your pre-wedding sweet moments. Of course, we would provide the varmalas, or an exquisite bridal bouquet, whichever you need. We will also arrange for the chairs for your guests, all tied back to the theme colour of your occasion. We can arrange for the priest, as well.Other Services to Provide
You can either choose from our pre-set packages or choose from the different services that we have to offer. For example, the Cost of planning a wedding in Goa would increase if you are looking for additional services. Such as:
- Entertainment – You can hire a local DJ / Live Band and can invite a celebrity too. Also, we suggest spending a lakh to two lakh for DJ or Live Band, a folk Goan or Portuguese dance performance.
- Procession – Depending on how elaborate you want procession to be it may range from INR 50000 to INR 150000. The elephant is quite expensive in Goa and costs more than INR 60,000. You may go for a horse carriage or a vintage car
- Makeup Artist – You might need to spend about INR 60000 to INR 1 lakh for three make-ups for the bride.
- Photography and Cinematography – This is one element where we strongly feel one should not cut corners. It might cost 2 to 4 lakh for photography and the same for cinematography for 2-day events.
- Miscellaneous – Other elements like Wedding Cake, Fireworks, Sky lanterns, Heena Artist, wedding website etc., set aside another 1 to 2 lakh.
When totalled, average wedding arrangements might take about 15 lakh to 30 lakh.